Protecting Your Personal Information
Directory Times solely owns any and all information collected on www.dirtimes.com.
• Personal information collected by Directory Times is obtained and used in many ways including submission forms, registration documents, order forms and emails.
• We do not sell or distribute personal information to third parties.
• We collect information for specific business purposes only. Directory Times makes visitors aware of the purpose of this information, for example site review or ad placement. The only reason information would be distributed to a third party is if Directory Times were required by local law to release information to law enforcement.
• We use a third party credit card processor rather than collect payment information ourselves. No payment information is shared, sold or used for any secondary purpose.
• Directory Times stores information in individual user profiles. Computer generated information is not used to seek further information for any reason.
• We protect your personal information and only allow qualified DirTimes staff members access to your information for the intended business purpose.
• Aggregate information such as page views, browsers, unique visits and broad level information is collected and shared with partners and advertisers. In collecting and sharing these figures, no personal information is included.
• The user is able to make any changes to his information including his email address, residential address, phone number or subscription status by contacting Directory Times at email@example.com.
Communication from Directory Times
Directory Times users will be sent communication after electing to receive them. Any users wishing to unsubscribe from the communications can do so by contacting a DirTimes staff member at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Directory Times Security
We enact every reasonable measure to protect DirTimes.com from unlawful and unethical breaches in security. Every available resource is utilized to protect user information both on and offline. Any additional questions on website security can be emailed directly to email@email.
Third Party Information
Changes to This Policy