DirTimes.com is a high quality directory and to maintain this reputation, we require webmasters to follow certain steps in submitting websites. It should be noted that following these guidelines in no way obligates DirTimes.com to accept or publish your site. These guidelines are a minimum. Submission guidelines include:
- Submit your website to the most relevant category. Top level submissions are NOT accepted. Websites submitted to root categories will be automatically placed into the most appropriate sub-category.
- Submitted sites must be in English or have an English version available. Titles and Descriptions should be in English.
- We reserve the right to add, modify, re-classify, move or delete any listing without notice.
- Do not submit websites with adult, warez, racism and pornographic content including links or banners.
- Do not submit a website with broken links.
- Do not submit a website that cannot support multiple browsers.
- Do not submit websites with links to affiliate programs, ads or sites designed exclusively for affiliate links.
- All sites should be completed. Under construction, non responsive sites and pages that redirect somewhere else will be removed.
- Make sure your site is not already included in the directory.
- Include a quality description with your website. Avoid errors and grammatical mistakes to ensure prompt approval.
- Sites utilizing excessive pop-up or pop-under advertising may not be accepted.
- Vanity domains are not accepted.
- Use correct capitalization. The first letter of each sentence in descriptions and proper nouns should be capitalized. Entries with all letters CAPITALIZED or submitted without using capital letters will be rejected.
- Submit websites with unique content. The final determination will be made by DirTimes.com editors.
- All purposes, services and products of a website must be clearly defined.
- We do not accept websites that contain illegal content including: child pornography, libel, copyright infringement or material that is inclusive of illegal activities.